How can we help you further?

Currency Index has a network of trusted partners who can help with every aspect of your international financial interests. Simply complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements and introduce you.

  • UK Legal Services (Conveyancing, Wills, Probate)
  • Overseas Legal Services (Conveyancing, Wills)
  • Pension Information (SIPP, QROPS, personal review)
  • Mortgage Information (UK & Overseas)
  • Overseas Property Insurance

Private Clients

Whether you are relocating permanently overseas, buying a holiday home, or investing in buy to lets abroad, you should make sure you have considered all the implications on your financial situation. You may not be aware that different inheritance laws abroad are likely to mean it's worth re-drafting your will, or that your international tax situation could result in a double charge if you do not have arrangements in place. In addition, arranging overseas mortgages and moving your pension to a provider in another country, can most easily be done by using a trusted partner rather than taking your chances with an internet search.

Currency Index has 10 years' experience helping people buy and sell overseas property, so we would be happy to introduce you to trusted partners we have met along the way, at no cost or obligation to you as a valued client. Complete the form above and we will discuss your requirements and ask who you'd like us to put you in touch with.

Business Clients

Do you need help with your international tax affairs? Legal assistance buying, selling or leasing premises overseas or perhaps dealing with staff abroad? It's likely we have clients who have come across the same challenges, and can help you too. Fill in the form above and we'll be in touch to see who you'd like us to introduce you to.

Questions on the type of services we can introduce

Is it best to apply for an overseas mortgage or re-mortgage in the UK?

The most appropriate option with depend upon individual circumstances. We'll happily put you in touch with a trusted UK or overseas mortgage adviser.

Do I need overseas health insurance?

Unlike the UK, many countries across the globe require you to have health insurance if you are a resident there. We recommend seeking advice from The Health Insurance Group before moving.

What about Financial Planning?

It is important to plan effectively before moving overseas, planning from an early stage will ensure that you'll be in the strongest position possible. The key areas to consider are protection planning, tax planning, investment planning and pension planning.

Can you recommend a reputable local solicitor to help with a UK property sale?

Yes! We have links to a various law societies across the UK and can recommend reputable solicitors.

Why is it important to make an overseas Will?

Succession rights are different in Europe, having a will in a foreign country that matches your UK will can save your family thousands of pounds which is often overlooked by overseas property buyers.

Do I need a solicitor when buying a property overseas?

It is recommended that independent legal advice is sought. Overseas solicitors aren't required to be regulated to the same standards as UK Solicitors. Instructing a UK based solicitor with specialist country knowledge will put the buyer in the safest position.